The internship is to provide you with a supervised field experience in a school. The purpose is to gain meaningful work experience through applying knowledge learned in previous course work to the on-the-job situation. Commitment includes 120 hours (90 hours at one level, 30 hours at an alternate level).
- Pass Technology Integrator Exam (you will be provided with the questions and answers for studying prior to the exam).
- Coordinate final plans with PSU Advisor and Mentor to complete your ePortfolio.
- Complete Student Learning Project, log, and Reflective Essay.
- Develop and deliver a Professional Development presentation.
- Complete Technology Integrator Evaluation with your mentor.
- Choose a mentor to work with. Find someone who is willing to work with you for one semester on gaining the practical knowledge of serving as an ETI in a school. If you need help finding a mentor, I may be able to help. Please let me know where you are located.
- Complete the paperwork with our Office of Educator Prep.
- Register for a 3 credit internship: CE 5960. You will need my digital signature to approve your internship. Let me know before you register and I will sign-off on it.
For more information about the ETI Program, please contact:
Plymouth State University, Department of Education Leadership Learning & Curriculum