Attend CMTC for Plymouth State University Graduate Credit
PSU credit at CMTC is an in-depth opportunity to become more familiar with professional competencies required by today’s instructional leaders. Educators can earn Technology Integration and/or Library Media graduate credits by developing practical activities based on sessions and workshops at CMTC.
This course is eligible for 3.0 graduate credits.
To receive credit you must:
- Register for and attend at least one full day of the conference.
- Please note: Registering for PSU credit does NOT include the cost of conference registration.
- Pick up the PSU registration form at the PSU Exhibit booth or from a PSU Instructor at the conference.
- Download the CE 5560 CMTC Literacies Registration PSU here.
- Select and attend preferred sessions at the conference.
- Once registered you will receive an email from Plymouth with access to your course Moodle.
- Login to the course Moodle after the conference to complete course requirements.
- Students will develop relevant instructional documents/artifacts reflecting on their experience at the conference.
- The course Moodle opens after the conference.
- All work is due by 3/9/18.
For questions or additional information
Please contact the Library Media and Technology Integration and Library Media Program Coordinator,
Pam Harland | firstname.lastname@example.org