Welcome to Plymouth State University’s LMS and ETI Program Coordinator Website
PSU’s online MEd and certification programs can help you discover what it takes to effectively lead library, technology, and information sciences into the future. This website supplements the information that you’ll find at the official page at Plymouth State University’s Department of Educational Leadership, Learning and Curriculum.
Why PSU’s LMS and ETI Program?
- Benefit from the convenience and flexibility of 100% online coursework.
- Earn your Master’s Degree, certification, or both.
- Work with innovative, knowledgeable, and experienced instructors.
- Join our collaborative network of candidates and become the instructional leader you have always wanted to be.
- Prepare to become an expert technology integrator, school librarian, media specialist, school library administrator, educational collaborator, teacher librarian, and curriculum expert.
- Expand your skill set as a school librarian or technology integrator with a degree focused on collaboration and information management.
- Earn a degree or certification that can be used locally, nationally, and globally.
- Complete the program in about 18 months.
The program is designed to provide an innovative approach to library and technology education that is responsive to the rapid changes in this field. Begin your research today.